Tuesday, January 27, 2009

...A Dream Fulfilled :::...

How Could every one know,
The sweet dreams that i dreamt as a youth
Could blossom and focus, and grow
until now they would turn up as a truth


A truth filled with blessing and wonder,
A truth filled with love and with caring
A truth with a voice loud as thunder
A truth with a message worth sharing


for you, my love, filled all my dreams
Of a life i thought never could be.
Now with you at my side, i am contented
For my dreaming came true, don't you see


I never Gave up on my dreaming
i persisted because i9 just knew
A Wait for real love is worth waiting
Now you are here, and my dreams have came true

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"If i were to describe true love than i wud describe it as what a snowman did to a snow woman, he gave her a warm hug and they both melted in each others arms..."
Visit here:
www.SmsJunk.Com
Thank You

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real money.
It gets down to choose a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]